Monday, 14 May 2012

Maths with the Monster Minds

Edward - We had maths mission. We were drawing spots on the tens frames to make numbers.
Jayden - When I played on the ipods, I played Park Maths. I shared with Eva. 
Logan - In Park Maths, we play games. We feed the hippo but only the food that he can eat.
Susie - When we play Park Maths we have to count how much food the animal can eat. 
Chase - I glued the numbers on. The numbers had to match on the fingers and on the tens frames.
Jamie - We were learning about take away with Susie. Like if you have 10 and you take away 6 then you're left with 4.



1 comment:

  1. WOW you guys you sure know how to count to ten and back by using addition and subtraction and using your fingers with glue and I pods and I pads well done from your buddy Molly room 5

    ReplyDelete