Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Our Student Teacher


Kia ora Monster Minds and Families!

My name is Susan Macdonald, and I am a fourth year Bachelor of Education (Primary Teaching) Student. I will be working in Room Four along side Elly for four weeks.

I am really excited to be a part of this fabulous class! I have already visited twice last week and had a wonderful time. Seeing the “Lorax” was great fun and I can’t wait to explore it in class as part of the theme.

I feel very lucky to be working with such a great bunch of children. See what we get up to on the blog: http://rssmonsterminds.blogspot.co.nz/

I would love to get to know the whanau/parents of the awesome children in Room Four so if you see me come and say hello.

Kind Regards,
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Russell Street. I'm sure the children and staff will wow you with their knowledge and friendliness.

    ReplyDelete