Tuesday, 31 July 2012

We are writing to persuade...

We are learning how to write to persuade. To start with, we didn't know what persuading meant. Logan told us that it means convincing. We are trying to get other people to think the same as us. We know that first we have to tell people what we think. Then we have to tell people why we think that. 'Because' is a good word to use. 


We have been trying to convince Elly that we should keep buddy time. 


Listen to our stories... 


I think we should have buddy time because it is fun and our buddies are nice and I like singing with our buddy class. I love going to see my buddies so I can learn songs. Eva 


I like buddy time because it's fun. My buddy likes me because he had never seen me. I chose him because I likes his blue t-shirt. Edward 


We should have buddy time because when I am a big kid I would know the song and I can teach my little buddy. And when my little buddy is big, my little buddies can teach their little buddies. Kate 


I think we should have buddy time because it is fun. It is fun because my buddy keeps saying "sit down Hannah" and that makes me laugh. Hannah 


I like buddy time because I want to learn songs. I also like colouring in with my buddy. Emma 


I think we should have buddy time because I need to know all of the buddies names. My buddy is funny and he helps me learn the song and do the actions. Quentin

No comments:

Post a Comment